Vanishing Deck of Cards: Your Perfect New ‘Panic’ Plan
By Aaron Fisher
If you’ve seen Panic, my ‘Perfect Vanishing Deck Trick’, then you’ll absolutely love this easy new routine. It was a hit during my recent lecture at Columbus Magi-Fest, because it allows you to perform a more incredible routine – and it removes all the work at the same time. For fans of easy card tricks, this is a perfect choice.
If you haven’t seen Panic, you can check it out here before you watch the new routine.
If you know the trick, you already know that Panic is an easy vanishing deck trick to perform. But this fun, simple, new routine comes with a built-in climax that’s strong enough to close any close-up show.
But as you’re about to see, now Panic is even more amazing.
The Vanishing Deck Miracle: Easy Panic Routine 2016
Recently, I shared this new routine with my highest level online magic coaching group. In the first video, you’ll see the new disappearing deck routine. Then I’ve included an informal training-video to lead you through all the details.
And finally, I’ve included a 12-Step Outline that makes it super easy for Panic Lovers to use your Panic Cards with this new routine. It’s quickly become one of my favorites, and I just KNOW you’ll love it.
Watch this powerful new vanishing deck routine, Panic Meets Wilson, here:
Here’s the Vanishing Deck Video-Training:
Your Quick Start Checklist for Panic Panic Meets Wilson
- Start with the deck in your right pocket with any 5-spot reversed on the bottom of the deck. The deck should be facing your body, and there are no kings in the deck.
- Start with the Panic cards in your left hand with the four kings on top of them.
- Perform Panic normally by first taking the four kings and displaying them for the audience. Place them in your right pocket on the bottom of the deck, face-down, below the inverted 5 spot.
- Vanish the deck using Panic.
- Reproduce the pack from your right pocket. Take care not to flash the face of the deck or the reversed card!
- Openly eliminate the ‘4 Kings’ by placing them in your breast pocket (or any other pocket you like!)
- Spread the cards and have one selected. Cut the top half of the pack to the table and have the selection replaced as you look away. Drop the original bottom half on top of the tabled cards.
- Spread the deck across the table to reveal…the inverted 5 spot!
- Remove the cards above and including the 5. Deal the next four cards onto the table in a wide, but ‘careless’, pattern. Take the fifth card and hold it dramatically, back toward the audience.
- Take this opportunity to remove everything from the ‘picture’ but the four face down kings.
- Reveal the selection! Remark to the audience how pleased you are to have performed a great trick without the benefit of the four kings.
- Look at the four cards on the table. It dawns on you that the kings have returned. Turn them over one at a time to reveal the four kings have made their way back ‘into the action’!